Home > Index
Inspired by over a century of tradition. Legendary for quality and confidence in all that we do. Ready to help no matter what your legal needs. The lawyers of Gordon Thomas Honeywell - privileged and honored to serve you.
News & Events
- At Tacoma Pro Bono Night, October 22, 2015 the Tacoma-Pierce County Bar Association’s Volunteer Legal Services Program awarded GTH the Law Firm Pro Bono Award for the third consecutive year for our ongoing support of the Neighborhood Legal Clinic. We are proud to recognize Dan Richards, Travis Mahugh, Dianne Conway, Christopher Wall, Lisa Kremer, Shelly Andrew, Amanda Nathan, Eric Gilman and Sal Mungia as this year’s Tacoma clinic volunteers. We are also proud to recognize Abigail Caldwell, who volunteers for a similar clinic in King County.
And, congratulations to Salvador Mungia who was given the Special Pro Bono Leadership Award, given only once before in the history of VLS.
- GTH welcomes new associate Timothy Parker to our Seattle office. Tim’s previous experience strengthens our expanding Defense Litigation Group.
- Gordon Thomas Honeywell proudly recognizes James C. Waldo (Energy Law), Brad Jones (Energy Regulatory Law), Joanne T. Blackburn (Insurance Law), Warren E. Martin (Labor & Employment Law), William T. Lynn (Energy Regulatory and Land Use & Zoning), Donald S. Cohen (Municipal Law), Salvador A. Mungia (Personal Injury Litigation) Eileen S. Peterson (Trusts & Estates), Julie E. Dickens (Trusts & Estates), Alan D. Macpherson (Trusts & Estates) as 2015 Best Lawyers® - Seattle.
- We are honored to announce The Washington State Bar Association Board of Governors has nominated, and the Supreme Court’s Administrative Committee has confirmed, James E. Horne for appointment as the Chief Hearings Officer effective October 1, 2015.
- Gordon Thomas Honeywell congratulates Ken Kieffer, the recipient of the 2015 Public Service Award, presented by the Washington State Bar Association September 17, 2015.