Litigation & Alternative Dispute Resolution
Even the most complex cases have a solution. Our lawyers at Gordon Thomas Honeywell have been successful at helping individuals, businesses, and public entities resolve tough issues and find solutions for more than a century.
Our litigation and alternative dispute resolution attorneys represent clients throughout all stages and all aspects of litigation across a wide variety of commercial and environmental issues. Our attorneys have knowledge and experience in cases ranging from two-party disputes to constitutional challenges to complex class actions. We represent clients in state and federal courts at the trial and appellate level, throughout the administrative hearing and appeals process, and in mediation and arbitration. Regardless of the type and size of the case, our clients receive direct personal attention in resolving the issues that are most important to the client.
Please access the links below for information about some of the more significant cases we have handled.
- Allerdice v. Washington State Convention and Trade Center
- In Re Bristol Bay Sockeye Salmon Litigation
- Burien v. City of Seatac
- Washington Public Power Supply System Securities Litigation
- Ridge Development v. Associated Petroleum Products, Inc. and Chevron USA
- Skokomish Tribe v. City of Tacoma
- Costco v. Hoen, et al