Trusts & Estates Newsletters
Please note the content of some of our newsletters may be technically out of date, but we believe they still contain useful information.
- Community Property: Understanding The Basics
- Estate Planning With The Younger Generation
- The Sandwich Generation: Estate Planning For Your Parents
- Nine Questions About Your Real Estate
- Tax Law Changes: How Will They Affect Us?
- What Goes Wrong With Estates?
- Attention All Trustees
- Better Than Gift Cards, Better Than Lottery Tickets: Eight Things For Your Kids With Big Payoffs
- Ten Things About The New Federal Tax Bill
- Living Trusts: Let Your Legacy Shape Your Life
- Estate Taxes: We're Not Off The Hook
- Back to Basics
- Adding Purpose and Interest to Your Life's Work: What is the Proper Role of Charitable Giving?
- Federal and State Estate Taxes: Differences and Impending Changes
- The Estate Tax: Likely Direction and Smart Response
- State Law Changes: Couples and Kids
- But I Love Her; Why Would I Need a Premarital Agreement?
- Community and Separate Property
- Asset Protection
- The Who, What, When, and How of the New Washington Estate Tax
- The State Estate Tax: 'This Number Has Been Disconnected'
- Benefits of a carefully thought out estate plan
- A Flexible Tool For Educational Savings:529 College Savings Plans
- Dear Barbara – In case something happens to me:
- Securing Your Children's Inheritance (cont'd)
- Securing Your Children's Inheritance
- (Special Issue) Estate Tax 'Reform' Revisted
- Estate Tax Reform:The Good, The Bad, and The What-To-Do-For-Now
- Estate Tax Reform
- Radical Thoughts on Roth IRAS
- Living Trusts Revisted
- Taking Advantage of Low Interest Rates
- Your Homework, Due November 25
- 2 1/2 Reasons to Be an Early Bird
- Tax Law Changes
- Tax-Saving Strategies for Retirement Accounts
- Grats, Gruts, and Grits
- Retirement Benefits and Estate Planning
- Charitable Thoughts
- A Short Estate and Tax Planning Checklist
- Family Partnerships
- Current Developments and Important Reminders
Spring & Fall 1993
- Possible Reduction of Gift and Estate Tax Exemptions
- Saving Estate Taxes With a 'Personal Residence Trust'
- Should You Have A Living Trust?
- The Pine Island Trust
- Nonprobate Assets: Avoiding a Costly Surprise
- The Abercrombie Trust and Life Insurance
- The Abercrombie Family Trust
- Should You Be Concerned About Estate Taxes?